QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER (M/F/D)
As an internationally successful company we operate amongst the Top Ten of the fragrance industry worldwide. It is our vision and passion to transfer emotions into extraordinary fragrance creations. Would you like to join us in this fascinating world of fragrances and share your creativity within our creative company?
For our headquarters in Baierbrunn near Munich in Germany we are looking for a
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER (M/F/D)
The Quality Assurance Manager manages the daily QA activity related to all site activities in the scope of the Quality Management System. The QA Manager is expected to promote quality principles, values and culture site wide, provide independent and unbiased opinions, advice and decisions and continually assess the level of compliance and effectiveness of quality assurance activities vs requirements. The QA Manager also supports the integration of drom into Givaudan from QM perspective.
We offer you:
- Professional induction (individual induction plan, mentor, etc.)
- Daily fresh fruit and employee discounts with various cooperation partners
- A monthly travel allowance (with train station directly in front of the door) a well as holiday and christmas bonuses
- An open and international working environment
- Company events, such as our summer party and our christmas party
- A truly motivated, dynamic and cordial team with a passion for our poducts
That’s what you can expect from us:
- Lead & maintain approved status to accreditation Standards in the scope of the QMS
(e.g. ISO 9001/14000, Halal/Kosher, Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Lead the implementation of quality related policy, process, best practice etc.
- Maintain QMS documentation required to ensure the effectiveness of the system and assure product quality
- Ensure the effectiveness of processes critical to quality. e.g. includes Change Control,
HACCP/CCP’s, validation schedules/trials, pest control, cleaning, Product Recall/Annual Test
- Maintain an effective internal audit schedule that continually demonstrates the level of compliance to appropriate requirements. (Standards/ISO/GMP/BP’s etc.)
- Drive the Plan, Do, Check, Act continuous improvement process in relation to processes that are critical to quality inc. SAP systems, developing KPI’s and the culture of continuous improvement e.g. SOED/RIE/VPM
- Bachelor degree in a Science, Engineering, Quality Management, Continuous Improvement or related discipline
- Minimum five years of professional work experience and 2 years of progressive people management required
- Expert level of understanding of the principles of Quality Management Systems e.g. ISO 9001 and continuous improvement
- Good knowledge of all business processes on site in multiple functions/sub –businesses
- Ability to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of both internal and external quality requirements and the current status of compliance on Site
- Proven ability to lead complex cross functional/regional alignment projects and improvements
- Proficient in reading, writing and comprehending English language
We are already looking forward to receiving your complete application at the attention of Mr. Benjamin Plersch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also state the source of your advertisement, your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
If you have any questions, please contact us by telephone at +49 89 744 250
drom fragrances GmbH & Co. KG | Oberdiller Straße 18, 82065 Baierbrunn