KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (M/F/D)
As an internationally successful company we operate amongst the Top Ten of the fragrance industry worldwide. It is our vision and passion to transfer emotions into extraordinary fragrance creations. Would you like to join us in this fascinating world of fragrances and share your creativity within our innovative company.
For our headquarters in Baierbrunn near Munich in Germany we are looking for a
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (M/F/D)
As a Key Account Manager, you aim to deliver sales and profit growth with Local & Regional Clients in the German Area through direct customer relationship building, and managing the internal resources and fragrance development projects following the overall company strategy.
If you are a team-player, passionate, creative and committed to success, then this role will allow you to make an impact!
We offer you:
- Professional induction (individual induction plan, mentor, etc.)
- An open and international working environment in a global business
- A truly motivated, dynamic and cordial team with a passion for our products
- Daily fresh fruit and employee discounts with various cooperation partners
- Company events, like our summer party and our Christmas party
That’s what you can expect from us:
- Contribute to delivering profitable business growth across the Local German Area
- Work with the Local Management team to define, implement and coordinate in the overall account goals and customer business strategies
- Build and maintain winning relationships with key decision makers at the respective clients
- Effectively manage projects, marketing and development teams, and with commercial team colleagues, planning and driving account activities including defence of existing business and attacking new opportunities and identifying consumer or market-led proactive opportunities with relevance for brands
- Develop a strategic approach to pricing and margins, in consultation with the Fragrance Director following global pricing guidelines in order to maximize gross profit for the projects under your responsibility
- Work closely with the Fragrance Director and the Local & Regional Team to provide commercial support for regional and local brands, as required
You bring that with you:
- At least 7 years professional experience, preferably in a Sales, Marketing, Business Development role in fragrance house or related FMCG environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Project Management skills and the ability to manage activities of teams remotely
- Creativity and learning agility
- Business and commercial acumen
- Strong sense of successful relationship management with a great deal of empathy
- Excellent customer orientation, communicative and presentation skills
- Openness and ability to work in a team
- Passion for our business
We are already looking forward to receiving your complete application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also state the source of your advertisement, your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
If you have any questions, please contact us by telephone at +49 89 744 250.
drom fragrances GmbH & Co. KG | Oberdiller Straße 18, 82065 Baierbrunn